Feliz Navidad & 2013

Let me just say that 2012 was the best and busiest year ever. From jaw surgery in March to graduating in May, a new college adventure in August and a brother coming home in May, there are so many things I learned and that I am looking forward to.

I've written down all my little lessons I've learned while up at BYU Provo, and here are the first ten just for fun:
                                         1. I love my family.
                                         2. Always bring dorm key everywhere
                                         3. Use iPod to walk to class
                                         4. It's okay to go to sleep at 12 or earlier
                                         5. Use vending machines carefully
                                         6. Choose to chill
                                         7. Don't stop making mistakes
                                         8. Wait for essay instructions before turning in
                                         9. Cafe Rio is good
                                         10. Keep your purposes straight: spirit, school, family



I'm still adding to the list and can't wait to learn more this next semester. I'm taking a lot more writing classes and waking up around 11 instead of eight, so I'm ecstatic. I have some goals in mind for the new year, but my main one is just trying harder each day to be better. I want to read the Book of Mormon a few times through, meet more people, welcome my brother home, find more work, and write a few more poems. I want to give more of myself to others and the Lord and I want to speak more positively. We'll see what this new year brings- we survived 2012 after all. What are your goals?

Comments

Popular Posts