Life Right Now August/September 2016

I want to look back and remember how life is, and I want to live in the moment at the same time. Here are some of the highlights of this time in my life and maybe some inside things only I'll remember:

Alaska was rainy, slow-moving, family-centric, and sometimes frustrating. Lots of wonderful, beautiful moments with J. Good naps. Lots of fish. Pretty mountains and fog all the time. Lots of complaints and worries about the future and cleaning out the house.

We think a lot about our future; the next 6 months, specifically. Hoping J gets job offers, wondering what kind of job I'll get, if I should continue freelance work, when we should have kids, what kind of home we'll find, how I'll deal with AZ weather, etc.

Staying connected to my family. Texting siblings daily. Facetiming parents on Sundays. Things are new and different, and I'm seeing new opinions and beliefs and our family is molding into new things each month. Baby Nora is the center of our lives. She's beautiful and I can't wait to re-meet her in two weeks.

I am having so much fun in this world. I don't want it to end.

Comments

Popular Posts