Netflix and Netflix

I've worked from home for almost a year, and that means I've gone through lots of seasons (I'm not talking about Spring and Summer). Here's a list of the Netflix series I've completed, and no I won't reveal how quickly I finished some of these shows.

Prison Break
How I Met Your Mother (repeating this now with my husband)
One Tree Hill (embarrassingly dramatic)
The Office (multiple times)
Parks & Recreation (multiple times) 
Parenthood 
Freaks & Geeks
Friends
30 Rock
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Making a Murderer
Grey's Anatomy 

I'm five episodes away from finishing Grey's Anatomy. It had 12 seasons, and each episode is 45 minutes, so I don't want to count how much time I've spent on that. And yes, there are hundreds of articles revealing shocking news about the horrors of television. And yes, I've read many books in between these shows and I've gone on fun outdoor dates and family outings. I enjoy watching these shows while I work—the time goes by faster. 

My next show is "This Is Us," and then more Series of Unfortunate Events once the next seasons come out. I love the Food Network shows and a great documentary every now and then. I'm not embarrassed to be part of the group that proudly lists which series they've finished. When people ask what I like to do, I'm not afraid to say, "We like to watch movies and television shows." And I've learned a lot about hospital life (albeit there's little truth to Grey's Anatomy) and how to break out of a prison. I've laughed, cried, and stared lazily at the TV. But I like it. 



Comments

Popular Posts