Dollar Store DIYs: Fall Edition


It's still 100-110 in Arizona, but many are jumping into Fall, so I wanted to share my previous decor and my plans for this Fall! I'm not a Fall decorator or a Halloween fan (Christmas is my jam), but I'm starting to get into dried florals, warmer colors, and Fall accents this time of year.

Here are some Fall/Halloween ideas I've done in the past, including three Dollar Tree DIY ideas! 

One of my favorite DIYs was using a stencil from The Stencil Smith and making reversible Fall/Christmas signs for the porch. I made another for my brother and his wife, I kept the orange one.

         

I don't have a lot of Fall pillows, so I use some accent ones instead, like this $5 Target spot pillow. I have 7 bins full of Christmas decor, so Fall is more like a nice little friend that stops by before the BIG show. 


Another fun DIY was getting a book from the Dollar Store and cutting it into the shape of leaves! I used them for a Fall table and for our entryway.

              

Another Dollar Store craft was a simple ball garland. I got 2 packs of the ornaments at the Dollar Store and used my own yarn to string them together and make one long Halloween garland! 

               

My final Fall/Halloween DIY was getting Dollar Store skeleton heads and spray painting them different colors. I used Gold, Black, and the Stone texture spray paints to paint the heads. 



Here are some Fall decor pics from last year using white pumpkins around the house:

            


And what's Halloween without some CANDY? I had fun decorating with candy last year with my Mom (check out her Fall/Halloween blog post too!)


 

This year, I'll probably keep my Fall home decor minimal and maybe try one new DIY. I'll probably add a wreath to my porch and put pumpkins out toward the end of September. What do you do for Fall home decorating?



Comments

Popular Posts