Our Favorite Faux Plants ft. Bindle & Brass


The Christmas tree is packed up, and the house feels bare and new again—a clean slate for the new year! We hope your holidays were fun and that January was a nice transition into 2022. 

Now that we're back to "normal," we like to focus on organizing, cleaning, and decorating our home. 

The one area I've wanted to work on is decorating with plants. But there was always one problem . . . I'm not a plant person. I can't keep a plant alive, and I've never really wanted to! Real plants come with dirt, bugs, and an intense watering schedule. 

Fake plants are easy, breezy, and fun to use in decorating! The hardest part about fake plants is finding ones that look real. 

I was SO excited to see this plant setup in our local Home Depot, and of course I had to see what it was all about:       

                    



Bindle & Brass at Home Depot

This faux plant brand is called Bindle & Brass, and they have everything from full-sized trees to small, potted succulents. 

I was immediately drawn to this display inside my Home Depot store because there were so many choices! I love how their trees had different basket and pot combinations, so I could choose what works best for my home style. 

We loaded up our cart and grabbed some big, medium, and small plants to take home! Here's my cute toddler with some plants in our cart:

My favorite thing about these plants is that they looked REAL to me! I've seen a lot of faux plants, both online and in person, and it's pretty easy to tell when something is cheaply made or if the leaves will fall off. 

These plants looked and felt sturdy and they didn't look fake! We found a good combination of styles to take home with us. 

                

We brought them home and I immediately knew we made the right choice. The plants work so well in our front room, and I had fun styling them throughout our home. 

Would you try fake plants in your home decor? If you want one less thing to worry about, you have to try fake plants! Home decor trends are always changing, but plants will never go out of style, whether they're real or fake. 

Visit your local Home Depot store and find the Bindle & Brass display to see what faux plants and flowers you have near you! 


Comments

Popular Posts