Ice Ice Baby: NewAir Sonic Speed Nugget Ice Maker (AI-420SS)


If you don't have an ice pellet maker, this blog is going to change your mind! 


Jonathan loves his air fryer and appliances, so when Newair reached out to us and showed us their 45lb Crunchy Ice Maker, we were ready to try it! We own an air fryer and instant pot, waffle maker, and other choppers and gadgets, so we were game to try this one and add it to our collection.


Growing up, my dad would grab a bag of nugget ice every weekend from Sonic. He loves his soda and especially loves his styrofoam cups and ice. I watched him grab that bag of ice week after week and knew there were ice machines on the market. But, most of the machines I've seen can cost thousands of dollars or require tricky installation. This one is way more affordable and only needs to be plugged in and cleaned before use. 


This Ice Maker is a Sonic Speed Countertop Crunchy Ice Pellet Machine, with a melt-resistant interior, self-cleaning function and BPA-free parts. It's great for our home and kitchen, and it's been on my wishlist for a while. 


Use my discount code for 10% off! It's J&J10. Click here to get started!


When we first opened it, it was easy to put together. We poured filtered water into the machine and let it run overnight. You don't need to wait all night, though—ice is ready within 5 minutes. But by morning, we had a full machine ready to go!



The Newair machine comes with a scoop and easy instructions. It fits on our counter, and I'm pretty excited about having pellet ice at our fingertips. 


I'll keep updating you as we use it, but for now, it's been a great addition to our kitchen. I can see us using it for everyday drinks as well as larger occasions or parties. It's a lot easier to use than our refrigerator's giant ice cubes that stick together. 




Now, instead of going to the store every weekend and grabbing ice, I can make it myself in my own home in minutes. I'm already filling up my Stanley cup and loving it. The fridge hides it from view so it's not a huge machine sticking out all the time). 


Do you have an ice machineWould you put this in your home? Try out Newair and check out their other products! 

Comments

  1. Very nice Ice Ice Baby mechin. I like. Very useful information. How much it's price?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts