How I Think

Think about a point in your life where you've known yourself better than anything else. Your prime. Your happiest. Your most "in tune" with yourself. Maybe it hasn't happened for you yet. Maybe it's going to happen tomorrow.

At almost 20, I think I know myself the best so far than ever before.

And that's the way it should be, right?

As we get older, we come to know ourselves better- what we like, what we don't want to eat, what makes us laugh, and we come to realize the person we have the chance to be.

Without being cliché, here are 10 random things I have come to learn about Jenna Koford.

1. I talk quickly, nervously, comically, and awkwardly. I make comments and comment on those comments and interrupt and somehow make people laugh. I'm done now.
2. I wake up and go to sleep every day SO grateful for the life I have. Seriously, I don't know how I deserve my family, education, country, friends, job, etc.
3. I need blankets when I watch a movie. Otherwise it's weird.
4. I took a 10 hour typing class and can type 100 wpm. Bullet fingers. That's dumb.
5. If everything in my life was destroyed and all I had left was the gospel and my family, I would be completely okay.
6. When I want to do something, I stick to it. Whether it's making a movie on my run down PC or learning a song on piano, I will finish it if I really want to.
7. I like lyrics better than the actual music. 
8. I have gotten a lot better at meeting new people and relaxing more. Chill bro.
9. Creating things and thinking makes me happy. and I think about weird stuff like what if everyone could glide to class or why do people look at the ground so much and how do airplanes carry so many things.
10. It's so much better to be real and say things than to not. I am more me now.

Comments

Popular Posts