Come Fly With Me (But Actually Don't)

There are billions of people everywhere. Sometimes I wonder how people can all look different and have so many different faces. I'm sitting in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (that's fun to say) (Elf) and I'm watching people and loving it. 

I'm also thinking about airplanes. Here's a fun fact about Jenna: I love learning about innovation. The big stuff. The weird stuff. The inventions of the future that will never even happen. I think it's funny and incredibly genius at the same time, the way we have to always find something better or faster or shinier. We are not content to sit still even for a moment. Another fun fact is that I feel like an adult here at airports. It's way crowded and I don't have a business suit to wear, but I love it. I try to guess where people are flying to or where they're from. And I still have to buy something from Sky Mall because it's on my bucket list. 



                                     
Some are real planes right now- they're huge and comfortable and chuchi and fancy. Some are ideas of how to put more people onto planes. Today I wanted to think of a new way to get people off planes faster. That's a mini pet peeve of mine-everyone gets so anxious and antsy waiting to get off the plane. I think there should be 4 exit points with the stairs or the little slide thing and then it would be way smoother. I don't know who to talk to about this. 
So I write. 

Comments

Popular Posts