Time

Time took over for a while, and it wrapped me up in a cloud where I completely forgot about time. October became December, and 2016 will be here tomorrow. I don't write with a purpose anymore, and that makes me sad, but maybe I'll create my own purpose and start all over again. 

You're not supposed to use the word "very" in writing (or it's to be used rarely) because it only adds emphasis, and if something is "very exciting" you may as well just say it's exciting. "Very" has been overused and is seen by writers now as a filler word. I only use it when words and meanings need it. 

And right now, I need it. Because things are so very different. So very different than they were five years ago, two years ago, six months ago, two months ago...and I very like it. (Ok that didn't work but still)
































2015 was good to me. Very. 

Comments

Popular Posts