OREO Halloween Fun (with Mom!)

The one thing I can rely on in October is the HALLOWEEN Oreo. My mom Wool + Vine Design and I decided we should FINALLY team up and do something fun together! 


*read to the end to see my ultimate Halloween movie list!*


THE CHALLENGE: Use Halloween Oreos in ANY creative way to showcase decor, sweet treats, or some kind of DIY! 

I wanted to recreate that "Pinterest-perfect" movie moment. I DO NOT like scary movies. I'm all in for a good rom com or sob story. So I wanted to make scary movies a little more fun! 


$1 pumpkin bucket + Oreos + candy + skeleton decor = 

        


I found the skeleton hands at the Dollar Store and spray painted them gold! The Oreos were found on the bottom shelf of a Target (after I tried Walmart and a few other places). 



I love how the Halloween Oreos have different designs on each one! Spider web, ghost, witch, etc. . . .


I also grabbed some socks at Target and pulled up one of my favorite Halloween movies—Beetlejuice!


H A L L O W E E N   M O V I E   L I S T
(for non-Halloween people)



Go check out my mom's blog to see how she styled her Oreos! She tried a cool jar-stacking trick to showcase her treats!

Tell me your favorite movies in the comments or on our latest IG post! I'm always trying to find a good movie both me and Jonathan can watch together.

Happy October!! 




Comments

Popular Posts