Mid-Century Modern Bedroom with AllModern!


Our bedroom is my favorite room in the house. Maybe it's because of the comfy bed. Or maybe it's the quiet place I rest while my baby naps. I love our bedroom, and I'll always strive to make it a place of comfort. 


I have always loved the MODERN and mid-century style, so when AllModern told me about their MCM bedroom styles, I had to check it out and share what I found. 


           

Our bedroom right now is mostly light + bright, with an upholstered headboard, olive tree, and white lamps on our IKEA nightstands. I'm not really sure what our decorating style is, but our main bedroom definitely feels soft + comfortable, and that's what matters to us!


AllModern has been a favorite place of mine to shop; they have everything from lighting and rugs to dressers and beds. I've put together a little mood board of my DREAM mid-century modern bedroom.


The 2020 and 2021 trends are leaning heavily on the PAST for inspiration: rattan, wicker, midcentury, color blocking, and more. I'm totally loving this "blast to the past" and this mid-century modern style. I think it's sleek, clean, and super eye-catching. 

Check out AllModern for more of their MCM line and all their amazing products!

Comments

Popular Posts