Exploring the Lovevery Play Set: "The Helper"


Last year I shared some of my favorite baby and kid toys in this blog post. Today I'm back and partnering with Lovevery to share the CUTEST toys we've had in a long time. 



Lovevery creates play kits for children of all ages, from baby to toddler. They are researched and created with development in mind. But they're also FUN and colorful and look cute in any home. 


              

We picked The Helper Play Kit for Month 25-27 (2 year old) because I had heard amazing things about this box, including a standalone play sink, felt flowers, two-sided puzzle, and more.


I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, so this was a good middle ground for them. You don't have to choose the kit that matches the exact age of your child. I like to look at all ages and see what's included! Lovevery is a subscription model so you'll get new toys every 2-3 months right to your door! 




This is what we received in just ONE box from Lovevery. Ours included a Connect Four-type game, paint sticks, a board book, routine flashcards for children to start to learn a routine (brush teeth, sing a song, put on pajamas, etc.) There was also the amazing sink (with REAL water) and felt flowers with a stand. 


My toddler went to town right away and played with these toys without interruption. She usually runs around and can focus for 10-20 minutes, but she played with the colorful Connect Four game for 30 minutes straight. 


   


I was so impressed by this kit. Even though it's only my second kit ever, I knew that the quality and quantity was so much for what you pay for. This was a gifted partnership, but I'm not just saying it's amazing because they gave me this! As a mom of 2 girls, this type of box and the quality of the toys are so unique and a lot better than the other things on the shelves you see these days. 


Thank you Lovevery for bringing some more fun and learning into our home! 



Comments

Popular Posts