So Much To Say....

I would like to take this post to explain my jaw surgery.
My mother probably wouldn't like me speaking out of permanence, meaning that there is no real set date for the surgery yet so I should shut my mouth in case things fall through. But things will happen. I know it. By the end of the year, my mouth will be wired shut. During my senior year at least.


My feelings about this whole thing: Muzzle me up. I am so ready for this change. For something big, some hurdle that I have to overcome. I want this. I won't go into further explanation. I'm just ready. 


Basically the doctors are going to move my upper AND lower jaw into a new location. The standard time is about 2-3 months of wired shut. But the orthodontist is talking about quicker, newer procedures. We're talking to a surgeon on Thursday. And boy will I have more to share. 

Comments

Popular Posts