Something's New....

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: Change the little sidebar arrow drop down menu thing to "Magazine". It's just super cool looking. That's the look I was going for, didn't know that EVERYONE could change it. The other ones work cool though. Classic is legit too. Change it to classic. Have fun with it. Stay here awhile, read.
    Isn't it funny how I put the all-caps "Before you do anything" warning in the tiniest and thinnest font? I think people read the fine print more than they do the massive. Just a thought. 



My dreams of being Golden
Bear last year were 
ALMOST met this year when 
one of the cheerleaders asked 
if I wanted to fill in for one of the mascots who quit. I
realized I was far too busy 
even for my lifelong dream
of dancing around at a game.
I declined. 
But trying on the head was 
pretty fun. 




Our Homecoming theme was "Superhero Homecoming"- the pep rally was flawless and fun. I liked dressing up. Cape Day and Superhero Shirt day were the best. 









Comments

Popular Posts