It's Day One

September is here, and I am more scared than ever. Here is a brief list of the many activities/stresses I am balancing as a high school teenager (this list is mostly for me, so feel free to skip over): Here we go!

Tennis- JV, but I'm fine with that. Just got appointed to being Doubles #2- that means I get to play at every match as the #2 doubles, with my partner named Amanda. It's pretty fun. 
Yearbook- Teaching and editing and lecturing and correcting and goofing around. It's a big task, but it brings me the most relief at the same time.
NHS- National Honor Society. I applied last year, got in, and now I'm...honorable.
AP English- Just wanted to put that class down....because I like English.
More clubs (Don't wanna bore the public)
Mutual
More Yearbook (that'll consume 85% of my life)
Being a Senior in general and participating in everything
Keeping tabs on my troublemaker brother who's on a mission.
Oh, and getting my jaw wired shut 

Wait, what?!
Go back to what you last said. 
What, my troublemaker brother?
No....the other thing.
(Movies always do that type of dialogue)

Anyways, yes. Surgery is coming. *Cue Jaws music*. I'm actually excited to get my mouth wired shut for 3 months. You'll see a lot more posts while my words are confined on the outside. I'll also be writing a book and performing many silent musical numbers in church. Just kidding. Today my mom and dad went to talk to the orthodontist and this was one of the comments he made about the structure of my jaw:

"You know, we did a Miss America study about their smiles and faces and most of the girls have that slight underbite that makes their jaw stick out a little more like Jenna's. So she shouldn't be worried about her pokey jaw and bad smile."

Word for word. Hahha kidding. So he's basically saying I can be a Miss America contestant. This is incredible news. Okay I better cut this short and add some pictures so people don't get bored and leave the page. Love you all! Whoever you are....

Comments

Popular Posts