Thank you!

When others live like this, it's a shame if we cannot think of thousands to be thankful for.
As I lay in my mother's bed on this Monday, I am thankful for the fact that I am not dozing off in fourth period AP Stats. I am thankful for my Superman snuggie and the empty Starbucks cup that housed a chocolate frappucino- and I'm thankful for chocolate. Even though I'm sore and have only had jello and drinks this weekend, I am thankful for the time, effort, and money my parents are exhausting to put my smile in place. 

I am thankful for Thanksgiving coming up soon, because that means a week off of school! I'm not usually one to drool over the meal at Thanksgiving, but I'm glad it's a holiday of gratitude. A holiday of family. A holiday of cold weather and fuzzy socks. Braces this year means it's a holiday of little eating, but it's something I can deal with.

I love holidays. Even this "sore-sick" holiday I'm taking off today to recover from chipmunk-cheeks and pain. I am thankful for the pain though, because it means I'm just a little more alive.

Comments

Popular Posts