Peanut Butter

I was getting into the elevator with my brother today heading up to his dorm to watch 3 movies and take a nap. Being productive and whatnot. Somehow we got on the topic of our future spouses and how much we want to know about the other person. For me, the more the better. I turned to him and said, 'I want to know how he likes his PB&J sandwiches, down to what type of jelly it is.' Because let's be honest, we've all been in that neighbors or aunts house and had some type of sandwich that just wasn't ours. Not the same bread, a weird type of peanut butter and never enough good drinks to choose from...anyway....

We talked about how big of a choice marriage is and it reminded me of President Monson's simple counsel: "Choose your love. Love your choice." 

I'm not sure where this is going, but I am in that phase of life where I get to see my brother every day, work occasionally, and laugh often. I've had to make some harder, adult-like decisions that taught me to listen to my feelings and open more doors. I am 100% happy and have found joy everyday in growing closer to my family, my life, and most importantly, my Heavenly Father and Savior. I love them. I love them because I need them, but I need them because I love them. INCEPTION. 

I just know that the closer I get to my Heavenly Father and Savior, the more They will take me down the doors and paths I need to go, and that is a sense of complete comfort for me. 





Comments

Popular Posts