CELEBRATE

 It's November, but I felt the holidays on October 1. I'm one of those people. Let's face it, there are two types of holiday people. 

1. The people I term 'solitary celebrators' because they believe each holiday deserves its own date, time, decorations, and separated celebrations. 
2. The better people who believe in the spirit, love, warmth, and joy of the entire holiday season and follow the first rule of the Code of the Elves: treat every day like Christmas. 

Can you guess which one I am? I just don't understand people who cringe when Christmas music comes on. People, I listen to that stuff in March. How can anyone get upset at a whole big bundle of holiday cheer and endless celebrations? 

Shouldn't we treat every day like it's the best day ever? Well, it's only Wednesday...but it's the BEST DAY EVER. 

Comments

Popular Posts