Flash Mobs and Free Concerts

This month has been my favorite so far. The holiday season is coming, and I'm doing things. All my friends are still on missions, but I have my family, health (after being sick for a little), and school and work. I'm happy and alive and I GOT TO BE IN A FLASH MOB. BYU's Young Ambassadors performed "Man in the Mirror" and yes I jumped in and danced super cheesy and was on camera. 

It was on my bucket list. And now it has a line through it because I did it. And that feels good. 


Look at those yellow pants and that pink sweater. ME. 

I went to see Jim Gaffigan this month in Salt Lake, and I promise you I haven't laughed so hard in my life. It was one of my all time favorite nights besides my brother's wedding (ok, a little overdramatic), but it was HILARIOUS.

Neon Trees performed downtown in Provo and there were people there. Just a few. I realized that it's fun to do things on the weekend instead of staying inside and doing work all the time. 



Comments

Popular Posts