A CLUE® Murder Mystery Table!

 


It was Mrs. White . . . in the kitchen . . . with the knife! 


I put my vintage CLUE® board game to use this year with a fun murder mystery table! Using my DIY cement pumpkin, I created a tablescape around the Halloween and spooky vibes. 


I found this game at a local thrift store. I had the "weapons" lying around my house and decided to create the ultimate murder mystery party table! 


This is perfect for Halloween, or for anyone who loves a good party table setting. Do you remember all 6 weapons? Or all the names of the characters? One year I want to dress up as the characters and play the game! I'm feeling Mrs. Peacock vibes for sure. . . 

                            

The concrete skeleton and pumpkin were made from dollar store buckets! 
Check out the DIY here!

                       





CLUE® was one of my favorite board games growing up. I loved knowing a little bit of the story and solving it. After recently seeing Knives Out, it reminded me of Clue! Hope you find some fun Halloween inspiration from this and get some decor and table ideas! 


Comments

Popular Posts