The ULTIMATE Play Mat with FamoKids!


Read to the end to get a DISCOUNT CODE for yourself! 


Our playroom is now becoming the most used room in our house! Our baby is walking, kind of talking, and zooming from room-to-room. 


We've had a big 9x12 rug in our playroom, and it was a beautiful rug, but as my baby walked (and fell), she would hit her head on the rug. She cried and cried!


It was then I knew we needed a softer, better rug in that room. I wanted a play mat, but I didn't want it to look like those colorful rainbow puzzle pieces (those are cute + great, but just wasn't the overall decor we had!) 


Enter FamoKids! I'm so happy we came together to make this happen, because their products are AMAZING. And I'm not just saying that. Right after we put together the play mat, I knew it was here to stay. 


They had a lot of color options on their site, including beautiful options like Moonstone and Jade. I was drawn to the Amber color because of its neutral but warm vibes!


My baby loves to walk on the mat and has actually gone into the playroom WAY more now that we have it. She even grabbed a book all by herself and sat here without me putting her there!


Check out the whole FamoKids collection here! My favorite part is how EASY it is to assemble. The play mat comes with instructions, and you can choose whether you want a "tile" look or a "rug" look. We went with the rug look with all of the pieces going in the same direction. 


I also love how their mats are non-toxic and super safe. Click here to learn more about their mats! You can even use the code JONATHANANDJENNA to save 15% AND get free shipping.

If you have kids, nieces or nephews, or even want a soft yoga-like mat of your own (but way more comfy), FamoKids is the way to go. Seriously.


Comments

Popular Posts