Whimsical White Christmas Tree


Last year we found a white colorful Christmas tree for $20 at Walmart! I loved the colorful lights and knew I wanted to do a whimsical tree this year. 


If you're coming from Morgan's Christmas Gift Wrapping Inspiration, blog, welcome! I love how she shared ideas for what to put under your tree! I'm excited to share my TREE now!


We haven't gone FULL Christmas yet, but I was able to put up this white Christmas tree and decorate it with my mom while she's in town! 


I've been collecting random fun ornaments as I've gone shopping, so I want to show you how I decorated the tree!

       


I used sparkly white elephant ornaments, along with some Shiny Brite mini ornaments. I found some disco ball ornaments from Hobby Lobby last year and LOVE how they add some more fun to the Christmas tree. 


I also used my white tree collar from Wayfair that snaps together magnetically!



I wanted to add some FUN to Christmas, especially with a 1 year old. This tree is the perfect mix of classic Christmas and fun and whimsical. My advice for anyone decorating is to find YOUR favorite style and go with it. 


I used to think I needed a magazine-style look or something more "elegant," and while I do love that look and sometime decorate with it, I also love having personalized trees too! 


The magic of the season is here, and I love having a fun tree to put in the playroom for my baby. This is the first year we're doing more color! Our main tree will be the classic green, and our home will definitely look like the North Pole!! 


Up next is Christin at My Homier Home. She'll be sharing Christmas activities with family you can do this holiday season! Go check her out and have fun on our Holiday Hop! 

Comments

Popular Posts