The CUTEST Camping Set from Picasso Tiles


I am NOT a camper. Never have been growing up! 
I camped with Jonathan twice in Alaska when we were first married—the first time it was SO hot. The second time was in a downpour with burnt tin foil dinners. The closest I get to camping now is going outside for my packages on the front porch. 


But we have a BUSY toddler who may want to go camp with her dad one day! (While I stay home and relax) With a toddler, you have to keep the activities coming. She can only watch baby songs so many times or run around the house for 20 minutes and get bored . . .


So I was thrilled when PicassoTiles reached out and sent me this 20-piece Camping Set. It is so cute and even comes with items that work, like a lantern and walkie-talkie. 




I laid it all out and let my toddler go to town! My nieces even came over and played with it, and they were entertained for almost a whole hour! 


You can find the kit on Amazon or check out their PicassoTiles Instagram account too!


How the tent "reality" turns out when she plays too much:


This is what is included along with the tent: a campfire cooking set, watch, compass, binoculars, first aid kit, walkie talkies, canteen, silverware, and more!


Maybe now I have to give camping another try with my toddler now that she has her own cute set! (Or she'll camp indoors with Mama)




Comments

Popular Posts