WAIT!

I know my first ever post on here completely denounced fairy tales and everything magical and happy, but as I was going through my pictures I came across one I had recently snapped. And my heart dropped when I saw this picture

My heart dropped because of two reasons. #1: I may never become the type of wonderful woman she is or find the type of kindhearted man he is. And #2: I am an idiot for thinking that happily ever after cannot exist because it does exist in this relationship. It took me quite a few attempts to capture this moment while being sneaky at the same time, but it was so worth it! 

Comments

  1. Oh Jenna, You’re so sweet. You've learned to recognize what really matters because you've been raised by two real life examples. You have an amazing life in store for you. Just keep on doing what you've been doing. And then just buckle up and get ready for an exciting, wonderful and scary ride?
    Mitch and Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts