My Favorite Color


Yes, this is going to be such an interesting post, because it's all about my favorite color. I really need to find something stable to write about. But if you haven't guessed it by now, my favorite color is green. (How would you have even guessed it?) Anyways, I am one of those people who are actually like "You know what, I love every single color. I really can't choose. They all are so awesome and picking one seems wrong. I like red and yellow and purple...oh green is nice, and blue is pretty cool too. 

But if I really had to sit down and choose, green would win my heart. There's another very logical reason why I love it. I've been driving for over a year now (so fun to say that) and there is nothing a driver loves more than a green light. It means go. Step on it. Keep driving. Smooth sailing. That may be over the top, but it really is a delight. . I have to find something more stable to write about. But for now, it's green and stoplights. Later. 
 




Comments

Popular Posts