Being Movable

God finds you, wherever you are in your capacity, and He takes you to the next level. 
More than ever in my life, I am both anxious and excited for my future and the places I can go. More importantly, I am anxious and excited for the person I can become. Since coming to BYU, I have written down all the mini lessons I have learned, and I am getting close to 150 of them. Each of these has shaped me into someone different--someone better, hopefully--and I love adding more to the list. I never want to stop learning. I know that all my interactions, my challenges, my experiences, my tests, my joys, and my blessings have come from a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan laid out for me. I have no clue where it is going to take me, but I am not afraid. I am grateful for a new day each morning when I wake up. I am grateful for a loving family and for parents who have been together for almost 25 years. I am grateful for two older Brothers--one who returns home soon, and another who I hope to return home to. 




In class we learned about Christ's role as our Father as well, which I think is completely fascinating and totally true. It is only in that role, as our Father, can Jesus Christ save us from sin. I know that fathers want the best for their children, and it only makes sense that Heavenly Father wants me to have what He has. As General Conference approaches, I am eager to listen with open ears and heart as I receive  more knowledge and strength from wise men and women who love the Lord. I heard once that the one thing Heavenly Father wishes more than anything is for His children to ask more of Him and to ask to know more because He can do anything and only wants to help. I know that this weekend is going to take me to the next level if I choose to take the words and turn them into actions and feelings. I have never been more ready to be changed and to welcome new challenges in my life than I am at this point. I am ready to be His daughter and do what He wants. 
I am ready to be movable

Comments

Popular Posts