The Beginning of the End

I have changed. And yes, lots of people say that you never really change, you just discover more of your true self. Or that the best people in life are constant. But I have changed. 9 months ago I put a smile on my face and a meal card in my pocket and walked into a different universe, one that I had dreamt about for the better part of my life. And I lived it. I ate the ice cream, I sang the hymns in the tunnels, I climbed the mountain and I stayed out into the late hours of the morning. I missed home and I saw my brother. I grew closer to the Savior but fell away from Him at times. I met people and met more people and figured out how to manage time. This won't be a super long post about everything I've learned, because I'm still learning and I don't intend on stopping. To sum it all up, my first year of college is complete. Done. I am not a freshman anymore. And I never will be. The year that I feared the most, the year I prayed about and planned and worried about day after day is finally through. And I somehow wish that I could rewind 9 months and do it all over again, if only to have more time with these beautiful people  and places I have met and fell in love with. I have changed so much more than I thought, and I am ready to keep moving forward and start Round 2 of this Krazy Kollege Life. That's all for now. 

















Comments

Popular Posts